Applying for a Licence
The use of copyright music requires the appropriate licence to be obtained in advance.
Concert performances and broadcasts
Concert performances and broadcasts of our repertoire are licensed via ASCAP or BMI or their affiliated societies overseas.
To apply for all other music licenses including:
- Media Synchronisation licensing for use in film, television, DVD and online
- Grand right licensing for opera and ballet
- Reprint Licensing to reproduce a copyright work in print, electronic or digital form
- Permission to make an arrangement of a copyright work
- Permission to sample a recording of a copyright work into another work
or if you have any questions relating to any of our copyrights, please contact us directly with full details of your licensing requirements and we will be pleased to guide you through the licensing process.